Zymurgy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is that I am going to Bike Week in a couple of weeks and I sure hope you don't live to far from I-75, because I am going to be quite thirsty by then...Hint Hint

Brewiz said:
All I know is that I am going to Bike Week in a couple of weeks and I sure hope you don't live to far from I-75, because I am going to be quite thirsty by then...Hint Hint

This is actually the first year in several that I'm going to miss most of bike week as I'll be in Aruba on business. Decent trade-off I guess... heh.

I'm flying back into Jacsonville on Friday and spending the weekend with a good friend there to catch the last few days. I haven't decided whether to trailer my harley and leave it at his house for the week or just ride his sport bike.

John Beere said:
This is actually the first year in several that I'm going to miss most of bike week as I'll be in Aruba on business. Decent trade-off I guess... heh.

I'm flying back into Jacsonville on Friday and spending the weekend with a good friend there to catch the last few days. I haven't decided whether to trailer my harley and leave it at his house for the week or just ride his sport bike.

Aruba? On business? You suck!!! :mad:

PM me the full article, please. :D

SwAMi75 said:
Aruba? On business? You suck!!! :mad:

PM me the full article, please. :D

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be sitting in a secured server room with no windows most of all day, everyday... but in the evenings, well the evenings are quite fun. heh

I'll PM you the article here in a sec.

John Beere said:

If all goes right I will be at one of the campgrounds with at least one of my small cornies full of homebrew:tank: and enjoying the surroundings ;)

Back