CraigsList bad deal du'jour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIPOFF!!!!! I do need to get my hands on one of them 10 gal buckets though. But one with a lid, and not for THAT much money, unless it's BRAND NEW IN THE STORE!!! Crack head!! .....................Maybe I'm being too hard on the little guy.... ...........................he just needs some rocks... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:D

Evan! said:
Dude...just check out that handled mesh strainer. That right there is worth at least $200. :ban:

Actually, I called the guy... the strainer is made of 937% pure unobtanium... so, this is actually a REALLY good deal. :tank:

gyrfalcon said:
The title should be... There's a sucker born every minute :rockin:

I emailed him about the keg, and offered him what my LHBS charges. He emailed back that he was willing to negotiate, and dropped the price to $60. What a tool

cnbudz said:
Who the hell puts an airlock in a bottling bucket?

The lids to my bottling buckets have holes in them with rubber grommets so that you could use it for either bottling or fermenting. Makes sense to me.

I use my bottling bucket as a secondary. Stir in priming sugar boiled with2 cups of water, wait few minutes and bottle.... every weekend.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/for/403734377.html
portable stage: aluminum sides,and diamond plate floor, w/ aluminum pole,only
$275.oo,,,,,New kegerator with keg ,never used i month old only $700.00

Kegerator is overpriced, but stripper pole I have no idea.

01020801040401030120070822e2ac54227550bc7e98000a19.jpg

Latest posts

Back