What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feverishly rotating & tasting my 8 kegs for NHC before we drive up tomorrow. They all taste like donkey a$$ to me. Hopefully the 5-6 hours in the car will somehow magically make it all better....

dcHokie said:
"Cat in the furnace"

Having DC Brau's Sailing the Seas of Lees wine barrel aged saison at the moment.

That sounds good. Had a torpedo at my sisters with dinner. Lots of water to get ready for four days of serious drinking coming up.

Excellent HB Wit from the PNW courtesy of Rivenin

image-57450929.jpg

Terrible day!!! Was gonna just shoot myself in the face but then remembered this was in the fridge. First one, its a pretty solid IPA I like it a lot! A little grassy like Shorts Beard of Zeus but I like this way better. Thanks LoloMT7 for sharing your road trip treasures!

ForumRunner_20130625_221412.jpg

Dave1096 said:
Stone RuinTen...sorry, no picture.

I've had alot of top shelf ipa's, but this has got to be one of the best I've ever had.

I've got a nice stockpile at my house, amazing!

Sweet water IPA, again. Yeah, I'm definitely taking at least a couple sixxers home with me. Almost as good as Lagunitas IPA IMHO...

Had this tonight the strawberries came thru really nice as it warmed then my buddy brought me over 4 home brews to try I think their is a saison a quad his triple c ipa and a red ale that we collaborated on

image-4228300576.jpg

Last cast black IPA from bitterroot as I packed up a trade.. it's their winter brew and has lost a lot but still good stuff.

ForumRunner_20130625_225822.png

i really enjoyed the pub ale as well, same with the 8 bit, i think it tastes more like an IPA but that isnt a problem for me

Coffee. I'm enjoying my last day at the in-laws, before heading home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting home though (I'm ready for my home brew). I got a bunch of great beers to take home with me though...

Nothing just yet. Did score several bottles of Love Child no 3 today....for $12.50 a pop. The guy at the store told me distributor had the wholesale price wrong and he just passed the deal along. :D found some other goodies, too. Did forget to get some Panepot Reserva when I got so excited about the deal.

TNGabe said:
Nothing just yet. Did score several bottles of Love Child no 3 today....for $12.50 a pop. The guy at the store told me distributor had the wholesale price wrong and he just passed the deal along. :D found some other goodies, too. Did forget to get some Panepot Reserva when I got so excited about the deal.

Nice. Mind sharing where you found that deal?

you suck! i havent seen that beer yet down here :( me want

Back