What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then these ...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400895808.990996.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400895827.052611.jpg

Dang. Just left SD, or would have suggested a meet up. Make sure to visit Intergalactic and Butchers, had both this week and was mightly impressed.

Loved the World Bistro. Great selection.

Back home, drank a hello special orange hefe (pic), and now onto my WAY overcarbed ESB. That is it for now have to go back out and play taxi in a while. More later.

Damn, woulda been up for a brew trip for sure. Just finished up at green flash and had a blast all day. By far my favorite place to drink

HB rum barrel sour. My wife is FINALLY getting into Breaking Bad after several years of me telling her it's the best show on TV

Haha. Good for you. My wife has yet to make it past episode like 4 where the bathtub full of chemistry/ dead body falls through the floor/ ceiling.

I'm willing to watch the series over w her (yes I'm a good husband) and in theory she believes me when I say it's not all gross like that but...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400898406.457041.jpg
Probably a recycled pic but at least it is a pic

Attachments

• 1400899026355.jpg
    1400899026355.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 71
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400898951.546392.jpg

I just got back from reserving my BA Abraxas at Perennial. I picked up a growler of Hopfentea. This growler will not survive the night. It's so tart and refreshing. I will pick up a couple bottles to include in trades next time I am there.

Sent from the Bat Cave

View attachment 201339

I just got back from reserving my BA Abraxas at Perennial. I picked up a growler of Hopfentea. This growler will not survive the night. It's so tart and refreshing. I will pick up a couple bottles to include in trades next time I am there.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I dream of reg Abraxas while you reserve your BA abraxas

Had an hb american Wheat Citra Citrus while blogging from my phone and waiting to get on the computer. Kids! And now I'm on to an hb strawberry blonde. Happy Friday!

Some alysium split shot.. its actually pretty meh. Im pretty partial to buffalo sweat still. Thin mouth feel and not much coffee/ espresso

Back