Ever put beer in washing machine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not going to want to run you clothes through the dryer every time you want to smell like hops, right? I would concentrate more on filling your house, your car, maybe even your golf bag with hops. Sleep with them, keep them in your pockets, whatever you have to do. Stick with them and they will stick with you

I found a better way to get that hop smell in your clothes. I just finished brewing a pliny the elder... after 1 1/2 hours of boil you have a nice hop smell on you.. and I hope.... a great beer.

I like to just get pulled over with 6 or so stone ruinations open in my lap, and ask the cop to pour them over me and let me dry out in a cell or something (Ya know, somewhere out of the way where I am no danger to myself or anyone else).

The next day I wake up with an AMAZING aroma!

Come on guys, you all have it wrong. He said he wanted to smell like hops. You have to add your aroma hops right before your dryer turns off. otherwise, they will just add bitterness to your underwear and who wants that....

I just pour beer all over myself before I walk out of the house each day..........

Yeah, but i've leaned not to get any on my pants, since the kids tried to 'splain me I pissed myself. [;

Seriously though, this is a good way to go if you want to get some nice malt expression in your aroma, not just hops.

Back