Girl Shooting Desert Eagle .50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the obvious funny factor, why would they let her do that? They'd feel pretty bad if she got really hurt.

Where the heck are they? Some golf course???

I got to shoot a Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle once. Pretty sweet. It was fun, and had the funny venting barrel, so it kicked less than the 12 gauge I had as a kid. I was nevertheless prepared and had on adequate ear protection and whatnot.

I hate it when people play with serious things in a way that is unsafe and harmful. Gives the rest of us a bad name.

I do have to give her props for muzzle control she never took it off target even after being hit in the face. No one else was ever in danger.

weird- .50 DEs dont kick as much as a 454 casul

I dont think its funny giving a girl a loaded weapon to see what happens.

I do think its funny when people shoot my .450 Marlin for the first time

I have shot a DE .50, and they barely kick, due to being Gas Operated. My Thompson Contender .44 with the 6" hex barrel, now THAT kicks!

I would love to see the skinny little Dyke looking chick shoot my coach gun with 2 X 3" mag slugs in it. That hurts mor than anything I have ever shot. I know you would never shoot slugs from a coach gun, epsecially both barrels.. but a dare is a dare. :)

Back