HERMS coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All fairness. Vender/product reviews are so hidden, might as well have that section be deleted from this website. I ordered a imm. Chiller from them. Good stuff. He has a sale right now which is 40 bucks cheaper then what I paid for it. Hehe

I agree with the "reviews" comment. For all I know (and NOT saying he would/is)it could be family members or co-workers. I'd take the advice from people on the site before anyone's opinion on the vendors website.

I just ordered a 50', 1/2" SS coil from him. Good responsiveness and quick shipping. Once I get it I'll add my $0.02 on the product but other reviews seem good.

I ordered a bulkhead and dip tube from him he is an awesome vendor with fast top notch service.

I've had both a 25 ft and 50 ft in my hands. Very nice and customer service is excellent. His responsiveness is great. I'd include a picture but it's on my phone and above size limit for this site. Too lazy to move it to a computer and resize.

I would recommend getting a plain coil with compression elbows. The bends are nice and well done, but I had problems with mine being slightly too short. Which was promptly addressed by the way.

I have bought from them twice and both times everything went very good and the stuff was nice. I would use them and recommend they to anyone.

Back