Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win this I can finally justify having a cordless drill to the wife!!
:mug:

My carboys are dirty, and people look at them and start to think twice about drinking stuff I offer them. Very sad :(

i need a new carboy cleaner since my last one is getting all ratty from repeat use scrubbing out multiple 15 gal sankes and 12 gal HDPE fermenters. i still cant believe i used to soak those guys with PBW!

Well, i just lost a batch due to using an old brush on my carboy, and it was to soft to really do the job, I use a bottle cleaner like the carboy cleaner pictured, and it works great.

i would love to have a carboy cleaner as it would stop the huge argument in our house everytime i brew... my wife gets awful angry when i grab the baby and have to shove her arm in the carboy to clean the krausen out of the top of the carboy.... she's the only one with hands small enough to get her arm in there!

Well, what had happened was......

If you have ever seen a ship in a bottle you will understand why I am now single, my ex-girfriend is at the pet store and I have to take my Chiwawa Carboy to the park twice a day:(

:ban:

I am new to brewing. I just completed my second batch and I am interested in a better cleaning method for the carboy. Thanks for the opportunity!

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 5 WINNERS
With well over 140 posts for the first weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were dozens of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 5!!! Below are the 5 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #39 midnightbrewing
"It ain't Shakespeare, but we bet William never made good homebrew."

Post #72 MmmmBeer
"Not to worry MmmmBeer it works! Now get some rest!"

Post #98 Fusorfodder
"The Iliad of homebrew!" Is that available on Kindle?

Post #102 SPONCIL
"Your welcome homebrew industry, children are our future!" (at least 21 year old children)

Post #141 Ace_Club
"With this Cleaner you will have more time to work on that gun show!"

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. You are all welcome to resubmit a new post for the next contest. All posts submitted after 4pm Friday the 18th will be entered in to the next contest which ends at 4pm Friday, November 25th. Good luck to all!

I need one because I want to rig up a way to oxygenate my beer with that cleaner.

You know your not a Noobie when you win a Carboy Cleaner to clean your first Better Bottle. (Pst... I need to bottle soon, please send one my way so I clean up easier.)

I need this carboy cleaner because it would be the fastest way to clean my carboys. It looks like it can do a better job than a brush.

I could really use one of them fancy things because last time I cleaned my carboy, my arm smelt like crisco for a week.

I'm spending all my money on my kegerator build. Help a new brewer out?

It's almost 3am here and I can't sleep. I keep thinking, "If only I had won a Carboy Cleaner..."

Since I'm too lazy to clean my carboy properly, I'm also too lazy to come up with a new reason why you should give me one...

I think I am the perfect person for one of these free carboy cleaners because I've never even seen one before, neither have any of my brew buddies. I would be the envy of my crew if I could score one.

Thanks!

Jesus, I'll buy the rig if you will just send me some replacement pads. This idea/ product looks to be about the best thing since condoms and penicillin.

My carboys never get as clean as I'd like them to be, mainly because I can't get enough pressure on the flexible brush to "scrub" all the gunk off. That's a wonderful reason to have a more professional tool in my arsenal. Thanks for this kind offer.

I got drunk and ate my carboy brush! My teeth were really clean but it tasted like toilet water! Crap that was the toilet brush.

As soon as I saw the carboy cleaner a couple of weeks ago I whipped my wallet out and fumbled to my credit card. Then I asked myself "WWWS" (What Would the Wife Say?). After calling and confirming my fear I realized that it would have to wait untill after the holidays...

I was about to buy one of these but then asked myself "WWWS" (What Would the Wife Say?). My fear was confirmed with 3 words "After the holidays"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back