rusty bench capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I skipped out of the house yesterday to hit a few weekend yard sales, and stopped by this junkyard/pseudo flea market thing that blights up the roadway at a nearby town, and find a rust bench capper.

She get's $5 for it, and I can clean it up and all, but I already have one. Why the hell did I buy it?

Yeah, but they don't cost much for a new one either. I should ask around if anyone needs one. I have a friend who brews, but he already does kegs. My other friend's kid wants to brew, but I think he already has a wing capper (and if he hasn't started brewing yet, I am not going to waste a perfectly good bench capper on him!)

There is a guy here at work who is trying to get into it. He's been laid off for a while and might not have one yet. I know he is wanting to keg, but I don't think he has the stuff yet, so a capper might be good for him to start with.

Back