A sure sign that it's going to be a great camping trip!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzBarlow

Reaction score
156153_340071729384655_100001454918515_903326_2121842116_n.jpg

Nuff said?:rockin:

What kind of camping were you doing? Car camping? State forest? National Forest? I only ask because I was wondering if there were any DNR workers strolling through the campsites? I know up here in MN booze is prohibited in state parks and while we're gotten scolded before I feel like two kegs would probably get you kicked out if they found them sitting out in the open

What kind of camping were you doing? Car camping? State forest? National Forest? I only ask because I was wondering if there were any DNR workers strolling through the campsites? I know up here in MN booze is prohibited in state parks and while we're gotten scolded before I feel like two kegs would probably get you kicked out if they found them sitting out in the open

We were car-camping on private land (doing some target shooting) The landowner was part of the group and had no problem with the alcohol coming out after the rifles got put away.

Back