First batch, Brown Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmadhatter

Reaction score
brownale.jpg

Simple label, used some text from a label I saw on here about bottle conditioning and returning your bottles. I can't remember what the labels where so if you know them add their name or pm me for recognition purposes please.

Comments welcome.

I like it. Nice and simple. Also like the site.... You obviously have a little more skill in the nerd world than I, but I am learning.... ahhhhh grasshopper...

I like the simpleness.

Maybe shrink the brewery name's text and increase the size of the beer type?

I can't see an image. . .

EDIT: I checked the code, and found the error: your site (Mad Hatter Brewing) requires users to BROWSE to images. Consider resetting your CHMOD? Neat site though.

Yeah I forgot I set that last night. I was bored and had a couple hours to waste after the kiddies went night night so I made it up hah. I just u/l it to the gallery here instead.

KingHippo said:
I agree w/R2
but its very nice
what program are you using?

Photoshop, but I d/l inkscape to play with it. And... word sucks for positioning the labels hah!

I think that text change will look better as well, I'll change it this evening. Thanks for the crit all.

Back