Thread Killer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron ken

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
How many threads out of your last 50 posts have you killed (meaning you posted last)?

Seems when I comment or ask a question, I kill the thread! :eek: ;)

9 killed out of last 50 posts (3 month timeframe).

:mug:

keepin' this post alive! :D

eh, I know what you mean. Most threads I start are DOA.

I find more so that my posts to other threads are no influence at all. So, be happy you are having an influence of any kind! :drunk:

Ah, 'tis life. Some people just don't have the charisma online. Some (like myself) lack the charisma online and in person!

:ban:

Stop thinking through your posts, making them thoughtful and meaningful.
Just you'll get far more attention posting incendiary tripe;)

Just look at Evan!:D

Stop thinking through your posts, making them thoughtful and meaningful.
Just you'll get far more attention posting incendiary tripe;)

Just look at Evan!:D

Is someone hoping to start a;

flamewar.gif

:D

ah, no. Can't say that I did.

:cross:

Er, I do not recall anyhoo... Man, that failed to boost my ego!

;)

sometimes killing a thread is a good. It could always be that your post was so good as to remove the need for further discussion.

sometimes killing a thread is a good. It could always be that your post was so good as to remove the need for further discussion.

That's what I tell myself every time. Nope, I'm never late to the party carrying on a conversation with the walls.:D Not me.

I can't decide whether I leave them in stunned, open mouthed silence or if they just simply wander off muttering under their breath. In any case, I'm usually left standing alone with a small piece of parsley between my teeth.

How many threads out of your last 50 posts have you killed (meaning you posted last)?

Seems when I comment or ask a question, I kill the thread! :eek: ;)

9 killed out of last 50 posts (3 month timeframe).

:mug:

I would have real funny if no one said anything...

I have felt the same way! (here is your chance)

I've probably killed more threads than anyone else participating in this inane discussion thread killing while trying to kill the thread...

When I get to the is my beer ruined thread and post a link to a blog that explains that they're beer isn't ruined and they are being silly...that usually ends it, without even a "thank you, you're right."

Occasionally the OP will come back and say that, but mostly it's just my lonesome on the bottom of the thread...

Revvy, I felt bad that you killed this thread too so I'm hooking it up to life support and bringing it back to boost your ego.

bored of what?

LOL i've completely forgotten what this thread was about now

Me too.......

How come no one thinks of starting these theads in fight club...then we could post bewbies...

Hey....*lightbulb* Why don't you all go start an Endless Bewbies THread!?!?!:ban::ban:

And leave me alone to bask in my threadkilling victory!

:D

Dammit Revvy *some* of us can't go to literotica forums at work you know! NWS that ****!

Also, I win the thread!

Back