• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Conical Fermenters (7.5 gallon) + 5 Gallon Mashtun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
2 Conical fermenters for sale:

1 Mini-Brew Food Safe Plastic Conical Fermenter - $100
1 Stout Tank Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter w/ sanitary tri clamps - $250

Take both for $300

5 Gallon Mash Tun (Igloo industrial cooler) with false bottom + compression fittings - $60

Local only, however I travel for work so I could go as far as Erie, PA

ForumRunner_20120523_112207.jpg

According to green bay rackers calculator, 12 lbs will fit for a mash thickness of 1.25 qt/lb. If you lower it to 1 qt/lb, you could fit close to 15 lbs of grain.

Would you take $100 for the plastic fermenter. I work in Harmarville and am going to Cranberry after work today. I could stop along the way to pick it up. Let me know.

I'm pretty firm on the prices. I don't really need to sell just want to pay for a new brew stand with the $$$ so I don't get killed by swmbo.

Would be interested in both fermenters shipped to 60640, or just the stout. Not interested in just the plastic.

KPR121 you are right, it is 6.5, the stout is 7.5 sorry for the confusion. I can possibly meet in Warren PA.

I have a 5 GAL igloo also, do 11-12 pound grain bills quite frequently. I go to the 10 Gal for anything over 13 though.

If you still have the stout stainless steel conical I live 30 minutes south of DC. I would be willing to drive part way to meet you. I have been wanting to upgrade for a while now. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. :rockin:

2 Conical fermenters for sale:

1 Mini-Brew Food Safe Plastic Conical Fermenter - $100
1 Stout Tank Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter w/ sanitary tri clamps - $250

Take both for $300

5 Gallon Mash Tun (Igloo industrial cooler) with false bottom + compression fittings - $60

Local only, however I travel for work so I could go as far as Erie, PA

Back