What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopslam on tap! About to follow it up with Artic Panzer Wolf

ForumRunner_20130519_193418.png

Nunner said:
Great stuff, have you tried this years odd year release with espresso?

Not yet, I'll pick it up if I see it. This is fantastic though. Some good stuff happened in those barrels for sure.

xMalachi said:
My first Bruery encounter. I'm quite satisfied and excited to try the others I have.

I just got a few of them myself, from my brother who lives near the bruery. Like the red, very complex flavors but not too much if you know what I mean. I haven't had any others. Enjoying my hb Saison. What else you got?

image-3400242476.jpg

One of my HB Nut Brown Ales. A little more bubbly than I intended, but delicious nonetheless.

I just got a few of them myself, from my brother who lives near the bruery. Like the red, very complex flavors but not too much if you know what I mean. I haven't had any others. Enjoying my hb Saison. What else you got?

View attachment 123123

I've got a Saison Rue and Sour in the Rye. I'd love to score Tart of Darkness or Rueuze.

Third pour of DisturbdChemist's orange cinnamon mead. This stuff is so good! Only one glass left in this bottle. :(

image-3990073200.jpg

Hop Rod Rye-fresh or not its still a great beer.Having a fairly unfresh one here.Its been a while too,one of my favorates still.

Nunner said:
Can't get enough

I had that the other day and I wasn't particularly impressed. Not sure what it was about the beer but it seemed to be lacking in vanilla or coffee roast. Maybe I got a bad bottle? Certainly everyone on RB and BA can't be crazy.

I had that the other day and I wasn't particularly impressed. Not sure what it was about the beer but it seemed to be lacking in vanilla or coffee roast. Maybe I got a bad bottle? Certainly everyone on RB and BA can't be crazy.

I dunno maybe its because I get it straight from the tap or bottle from the brewery but its easily my favorite porter. Then again I am not overly impressed with Ten Fidy and everyone and their mom loves it....

Picked this up at the brewery while I was in Vermont. Nice maple character, but the body's a bit thin, watered down if you will. It doesn't finish dry like a light bodied beer, but I just don't feel any body. Epic fail on cleaning the first glass, but **** happens sometimes.

20130519_211100.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Picked this up at the brewery while I was in Vermont. Nice maple character, but the body's a bit thin, watered down if you will. It doesn't finish dry like a light bodied beer, but I just don't feel any body. Epic fail on cleaning the first glass, but **** happens sometimes.

Haha, that's what most of my glasses usually look like. ;)

Finishing the bottle of DisturbdChemist's orange cinnamon mead. Sad to see the bottom of this bottle. Great stuff!

image-349943127.jpg

Watching Inglourious Basterds. This and Pulp Fiction are the only two Tarantino movies I've been able to watch all the way through.

Current night line up,

Harriet Brewing Sol Bock
Indeed Brewing Midnight Ryder
Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro
Ruthless Rye
And more Ruthless all night long. No work tomorrow so its a challenge to finish these 12 Ruthless.

Been a good date night with SWMBO had.l a bucket of Lagunitas IPA at the brew and view followed by a trip to Tap House and Grill where we drank on tap Hopslam, Artic Panzer Wolf and SN Hoptimum. Good thing we live close by!

Edit : app kept crashing sorry for double picture posts

ForumRunner_20130519_210936.jpg

ForumRunner_20130519_210949.jpg

ForumRunner_20130519_211011.jpg

ForumRunner_20130519_211035.jpg

Back