Hi-jack Alert!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, aside from the lack of resupply, this would be freakin' perfect for WWZ:

2hgwdix.jpg

If you stock them with enough supplies...

Nice find! mother nature can be a biotch but good shelter if you had a reliable method of transportation to and from one of those bad boys.

Man, aside from the lack of resupply, this would be freakin' perfect for WWZ:

2hgwdix.jpg

If you stock them with enough supplies...

Except, can't the underwater one's climb???

Thos would be cool though, you could connect them with cat walks...fit them with solar panels, maybe even grow veggies on the top of them.

Can zombies swim? For some reason I think that they can't, at least the classic version.

Not necessarily can they swim, but can they drown? If they can't drown they could just walk along the sea floor until they find some delicious brains. And i wonder what would happen if sharks and other sea creatures started feeding on the zombies in the water, would they become zombies? That could create a problem if you're on that rig and trying to feed yourself by fishing...

Anyone else get this mental picture?

259671.jpg

Sure, it can be done. :D

I actually like the idea, Evan! (and I admit to actually liking the film). They can only climb the pilings one at a time. If you're a good shot, you can change their name to "Chum".

Bob

Anyone else get this mental picture?

Sure, it can be done. :D

I actually like the idea, Evan! (and I admit to actually liking the film). They can only climb the pilings one at a time. If you're a good shot, you can change their name to "Chum".

Bob

Lol, I have the google open in another window looking for the perfect Water World Picture.

Great minds! :mug:

Can zombies swim? For some reason I think that they can't, at least the classic version.

no no, they totally couldnt swim, there flesh is falling off and stuff so i would think that with all those holes in them there is no way they could swim, but walking on the bottom is possible.....maybe......

And have you all taken the Zombie Survival Quiz to determine your readiness to survive the coming threat?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/zombie_survival_test_6

Bad news: I only scored 57%.

Good news: It woulda been about 10% prior to reading this thread. And now I know what I need to do to get prepared. Wait'll I tell the wife that my time on HBT may well have saved our family!

The unlikely climbing scenario could be easily remedied by welding plate steel on the legs to create a sort of squirrel deterrent. If the plate is larger than the arm length then it really wouldn't matter if they DID climb or not.

I suspect this may be a cultural thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who would look at an assault rifle and think "I really need to buy one of those". What sort of possible future event do people imagine that leads them to conclude that getting an assault rifle is the way to go?

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, as it's not meant that way. I'm just genuinely baffled by it.

They are for when the SHTF!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SHTF

son of a *****.

"You have a 87% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You most definately will live through the zombie attack making you a lean-mean zombie killing machine. You would save the day and probably end up doggystyle with a hot chick you saved, later having a giant statue made in your honor. Jerk."

Wow, change your answer to the amount of guns and I'm a survivor! I need more guns!

GW is on this

[youtube]IoXgRtDysLY[/youtube]

And National Geographic has your answer on the moat with sharks

[youtube]hSPG9QQg4C0[/youtube]

Back