A few labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel

Reaction score
Please critique!
Dark-Matter.jpg

Wheat-Dwarf.jpg

redshift.jpg

Apricot-Eclipse.jpg

Thanks!

Its too big, I have no idea what is going on. Is there a few different labels there?

The red x's in the white background are a bold statement about the quality of the beer.

j/k My work blocks pictures from most image hosting sites so I can't see them until I get home.

:eek:ahahaha, I never bothered to check the size. I always make things enormous so I can resize things and have them still look nice. All of the images are resized.

Really nice, Laurel... I take it you're into astronomy?

I like the simplicity of them. I wish I had a theme for my beer naming/labeling... I thought about theming them after things around me, but that's what the local brewpub (ABC) does. Then I thought about using my other hobby, hockey.

But I usually just let the beer tell me what it wants to be called.

If I ever do a stout, it's going to be black hole stout!

Yes, I totally dig astronomy, I've seen every episode of "the universe" and all that good stuff.

When I came up with Redshift, I was giddy. I actually called HWMBO at work to tell him how clever I am. :)

Back