Lexington/Richmond KY area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moscoeb

Reaction score
Anyone around the Lexington Richmond area in KY in this brewing forum? Looking for local advice and possibly swap occasionally.
I'm brand new to brewing, got one batch bottle conditioning now and getting ready to start another.

Brewers Of Central Kentucky meets monthly on the second Monday in Lexington.
That is this Monday the 14th, 7pm @ Country Boy Brewing.

Additionally this Sat. the Alltech Brewoff is happening @ alltech. That would be a great chance to hang out and meet folks. I'll be there and we'll be grilling out for lunch.

Thanks for the info!!
I work this Monday so hopefully I'll try and make it next month. Where is that brewery again? Off campus near new tolly ho, correct?

I will be starting my first batch soon! Nervous and excited! I really want to turn out a quality beer that people would love(me most importantly)

Jamessizemore86 said:
I will be starting my first batch soon! Nervous and excited! I really want to turn out a quality beer that people would love(me most importantly)

Extract is really easy, it will turn out great! Being your own makes it that much enjoyable. Let me know if you need any help.

Back