• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock Kegs, Philly Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running out to Scranton from Central NJ in a few minutes- if you were closer to my route I'd be all over three of those kegs. :mad:

Best of luck with the sale- I'm sure you'll have no problems

Hello
id like to take them all. Ill be passing through the area on Friday but i can paypal you the money now. please let me know if this works for you.

I would like to get rid of them by weds. But if no one can come earlier, I will let you know.

I'll take all of them, pm'ing you my number now. My wife is passing by tomorrow (Monday) and can grab them.

I'll take one if the deal falls through and ou will hold it for me. I am currently deployed and get back in 2.5ish weeks

I am certainly interested and will take any that are left, I can meet you anytime...

Pm'd you my contact info...

Latest posts

Back