Hello from Lower Hudson Valley NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7154

Reaction score
Hey all, hope everyones' New Year is off to a good start. Just wanted to give a quick hello.
I've been brewing for about 3 years or so, and have only recently gone AG and I'm setting up to attempt 10 gallon batches.
Who else here is from the Lower Hudson Valley? I saw one from Wappingers Falls (right across the Hudson - I'm in Highland Falls).

Welcome!

I know who you're talking about, it's Chillhayze from Wappingers Falls. He's about two hours from me (I'm way on the northwestern border of MA). We had a get-together with a bunch of the New England / upstate NY folks last month, there's talk of another get-together later this winter.

There's a couple other folks around from outside of Albany, too.

Welcome!

Hey all, hope everyones' New Year is off to a good start. Just wanted to give a quick hello.
I've been brewing for about 3 years or so, and have only recently gone AG and I'm setting up to attempt 10 gallon batches.
Who else here is from the Lower Hudson Valley? I saw one from Wappingers Falls (right across the Hudson - I'm in Highland Falls).
I recently moved to Putnam about four or 5 years ago. I live in Carmel

Back