Hello from Charleston, SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capntang

Reaction score
Any friend of good beer is a friend of mine! :D

It doesn't seem as though homebrewing is a particularly popular hobby around the Charleston area, since there are no dedicated local homebrew shops left. We do have a brand-new local brewery (Coast) that stocks a modest selection of equipment and ingredients for the homebrewer (and they brew some nice beer as well).

I brewed my first batch last week after my brother urged me to give it a go. It's still in the primary, but it seems to be going well so far. I guess I'll find out for sure in the coming weeks!

Greetings from the GA coast here. I love your area. Actually thought about relocating up there. Had quite a few Palmetto Pale ALes up there last year, Pretty good stuff. Welcome to the madness.

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

TIdewater Brewing

I'm a little further inland (Columbia). I have my very first batch hanging out in 45 glorious bottles waiting for one more week until they are ready to be consumed. I can't wait.

Back