Whadya Munch When You Drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pieces_hotbuffalo_115.jpg

times out of
Henry Hill said:
I just plain laugh when I see 'pairings' in regard to drinking AG beer and food. Those folks just ain't me. :D

Me and my ilk just like good beer, THEN eat, so's we can get home safe and not F*** up a good buzz while we're at it. :D

To me, hands down, it's peanuts-regular, lightly salted peanuts (in or out of the shell) that just make it all work.

What's your nutritive intake, when imbibing?

*Note- if you are the 'pairings type', please!, don't post here...PLEASE! :D

9 out of 10 I eat whatever is around
1 out of 10(sorry Henry) I try to make something(usually on the grill) to compliment what I have to drink.
I'm a baker so food is an important part of my life.

"Me and my ilk just like good beer, THEN eat, so's we can get home safe and not F*** up a good buzz while we're at it."

I Never have to get home with a good buzz, I get home and then get a good buzz:rockin:

Peanuts salted in shell .... until last year when I eneded up in the hospital for 6 days , diverticulosis , perferation and all . Though I should'nt have eaten half a pound for dinner . Afraid to even have a few now .

nJim, and everyone -let me be a little more clear; the eating comes after, the munching peanuts -during.

Beforehand, I lean towards black peppered jerky.

And I specify buzz, not being wasted....:mug:

Back