Brewing supplies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtisj

Reaction score
Iam from near toronto in Ontario Canada and I am looking for a place to start ordering all the ingredients and suPplies for making more beer.
I am looking for a place ith great quality and good prices as well as shipping prices!

Know anything?

I don't know anywhere in Canada but Midwest Supplies has always done me right and I have yet to find anywhere that beats their prices once shipping is figured in.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/

They partnered with Bongo International for shipping. Apparently you create a Bongo account and they give you a US address. Midwest ships to that address and then Bongo ships to you. I don't know, I am willing to bet it's still more expensive than ordering something from Canada. :confused:

I also would suggest: homebrew-supplies.ca

I've been buying my supplies from them since November. They have a good selection of supplies and their shipping rates are very good -I just ordered approx. 25lbs of supplies and the shipping cost was only $14 for Canada Post Expidited service to Cambridge Ontario. You can even arrange to pick it up in person and save paying any shipping charges, which I did for a previous order.

Mark

You can also go to a local BOP to buy supplies at pretty reasonable prices. I went to the one in Etobicoke just off of Dundas, just can't remember the name.

B

Back