• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dark Lord Day Tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newkarian

Reaction score
I have 4 golden tickets to Dark lord day at FFF brewery on April 24th. I will be unable to attend this event so thought I would throw this out there. I will give all 4 tickets to someone if they are willing to buy me 2 tickets worth of Dark Lord and ship it to me. I will cover the cost of the Dark Lord and shipping. So you will recieve 2 free DLD golden tickets for your trouble. I have had tickets to this event for 3 yrs in a row and not been able to go so someone help me out. What do you guys think? Also willing to trade the tickets for useful brewing related items but would prefer darklord.

You don't happen to have a hotel room booked at the Hampton inn that you'll be canceling, do you? Been trying to get a room for the past month, but it's been filled up.

I live in Chicago, I have always wanted to go and I have never been able to. If you still have the tickets, I would love to take them and I would have no problems picking up the beer and shipping it to you. You can reach me via email @ [email protected] or by cell at 773.420.6756. Let me know!

I have two friends that didnt' score tickets. I'm sure the three of us could make this happen. They live in the Gold Coast and would be very willing to hand deliver said Dark Lord to your doorstep. Let me know if the other guys don't come through. Thanks. BTW - you're a standup guy for not just selling these tickets on Craiglist.

YellowDog and RevDub have first dibs on the tix when they come in as they were the first ones who contacted me and are sure about going. If it falls through the next on the list will get them. Will keep everyone up to date and post when the tickets come in. Thanks guys you rock:rockin:. Oh and about scalpin em that sux im sure thats where most of the tickets went in the first place.

RevDub,
Your DLD tickets have arrived safe and sound:rockin:. Sent you an email so we can work out the details. Sad I cant go but at least someone will get to enjoy without having to go through a scalper.

Ok so the tickets are back up for grabs. RevDub had somethin come up. First person the PM me wanting them with the terms I discussed gets them. Dont want them to go to waste.

Tickets are going to Matt. Will let the others know if something happens and the come available again.

I didn't see a post that you had gotten rid of your tickets. If you still have them, I live 5 minutes from Floyd's. I'd be happy to get you the DL & ship to you. Let me know.

Back