BeerSmith Issue: Preview Brew Sheet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMSetzler

Reaction score
Under the 'view' menu in BeerSmith, I selected the option to "preview recipe as brew sheet" and I can't figure out how to switch it back. Any idea how to switch this back to the other view?

I am not at a computer with Beersmith installed, but IIRC isn't there a close button similar to a close button on MS word print preview?

In the toolbar at the top, there's a drop-down that shows "Classic Brewsheet" or something similar (perhaps "New Brewsheet"). Change it to "Classic" or "Normal" or whatever to change the view. It's not a matter of "closing" the view, just changing how to show the information.

I am not at a computer with Beersmith installed, but IIRC isn't there a close button similar to a close button on MS word print preview?

I don't actually have the brew sheet opened. When I click on a recipe in my list, the bottom pane (preview) shows up as a brew sheet instead of the standard format.

OK, so just click on the dropdown in the toolbar as I said, and change it to a different view.

When I do that the only options I get are "preview item in new window" and "preview recipe as a brew sheet"? The latter is what switched it to this in the first place.

OK, here's a picture. Change the thing in the red circle by clicking on it and selecting something else. Each option is a different view.

beersmith_toolbar.png

Latest posts

Back