Avery Brabant to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesy

Reaction score
Reason for trade: Education

Have a few bottles of Avery's Brabant hanging out and wanting to see if anyone has the Avery Sui Generis or Black Tot to trade. Trying to obtain all their barrel aged wild beers.

EDIT: Also interested in interesting trades

I had their 17 this year, but was not able to sample their 15. :(

Man, I wish I did. Avery has some tasty wild beers.

Yes, I'm looking at you, Fifteen.

I actually picked up a bottle of 15 at a beer store in MI a few weeks ago - right off the shelf!! I seriously thought about getting another one for you and trying to get your address to mail it to you. I plan on going back up this fall. If I go, i'll send you a pm and if they still have some, can pick one up for you if you are interested.

I have one that I'm saving until I feel like culturing yeast. The local beer store gets them in every once in a great while- hopefully there's still some in the system somewhere to trickle down. If you manage to snag another one, I could certainly see what I have to trade.

cool man. If I do make it back up and they have some, I'll pick a couple up for sure. I plan to go, but with remodeling and buckeyes football starting this week, my fall weekends seem to blow by. To be honest the only reason I even noticed it was because of your post before I went. I can get some bottles of their Wild Devil now, which I think is 100% brett fermeneted. I want to capture some slurry from it to do some sort of lambic/sour/kriek beer.

Man. I just walked into the wine store across the road and picked up a 16 right off the shelf. 3 year vertical going without even trying. Yea me!!

Back