brewery expanding - more kegs, bunch of hops, any fun ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
I've got a few more cornies on the way, co2 tank, regulator, and will get the other pieces before my next brewday.. Up until now I've always been reworking my same recipe w/ 2 row, honey, chocolate malt and cascade. Now with a good handful of hops varieties to play with, and more room to spare, I'm just wondering of any fun ideas for new brews. I typically like dark looking though light tasting hoppy beer but Im open for different types now since I have the room to store it. Any fun ideas? I've got amarillo, cascade, warrior and willamette in pellet, and centennial, simcoe and fuggle in whole leaf. I'm thinking of having one ten gallon batch and one five gallon batch ontap at all times.. I know for many of you thats not much at all but right now with my garage filled with boxes, this is going big for me :p Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back