The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to all a good night.

Good night Yeager. Good night Smurf. Good night Mort. Good night Melana and zBig John. Good night Hoppy2BMerry. Goodnight Moose, Tripper,Lebowski, Dakota, AZ, Hoppy, bird. Dry-twatbrew, Master, homebeerbrewer, Mort, Stealth, Sumo, PTO, BullsBeers Yooper and everyone else who makes this a fun thread....

Awwwwww ****. Ok. You too, Brian. Daddy loves you. Good night.

No I didn’t get you a f’ing gift receipt. Throw it in the back of your closet or regift it. F’ing gift receipts. It’s like wearing a condom while giving a gift.

Last edited:
It's the day after Christmas and all though the house... I don't know, just glad I don't have to put everything away just yet. I trust everyone had an enjoyable Christmas Day and didn't turn out any SNL holiday skits. But, if you did write it down and sell it to a comedian, they all need new material. Sending good thoughts for good libations to each of you.

I hope the new year brings all you Massholes the opportunity to get hammered and post inappropriate things on this forum...just like last year!

Well, I've been lurking on this thread for a few years now and always found it ... um, entertaining. I finally figured now was a good time to comment here. In typical Masshole fashion, I really have nothing to say, but that's not gonna stop me. I'm sure you all understand. Happy New Year, Massholes!

-Mike

Snow is my gym today... Might make it a brew day later. Anyway, all you stay safe and don't have a coronary clearing your driveways. I'm sure if PTN is working today he has enough to do. :goat:

Bring pizza!

This! Glad there's someone in this thread, finally, that can make great pizza!

Neapolitan?
image_zpskkuz5s4i.jpg

Or Sicilian?
16B6FCB2-CA0A-473D-AB11-07C393E22902_zpss3vknoyt.jpg

This is what I look like when I’m ignoring you.

Just went to reserve a rental car in Miami, thought I’d splurge a little and rent a convertible just for the fun of it.

You can’t rent a car, any car, with a standard transmission, and unlike some participants in this thread (CB) I’ve got too much self respect to drive a Mustang with an automatic transmission. WTF?

Last edited:
Hard to text, eat a burger and manually shift all while smacking the kids in the backseat. We have just become too busy for standard transmission.

I know, it’s ridiculous. Good luck finding a nice hand crank start anymore either.

You guys cut holes in your floorboards and stop with your feet Fred Flintstone style too right?

Don’t even get me going on power steering.

Back