South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 26!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paid-I effed up and didn't include my username here on my paypal. Sent you a pm about it, was just rushing and forgot. my paypal username is 'thehecticskeptic(at)hotmail.com'

Yeah yeah, I know, hotmail, I've had it for fifteen years or so.

Looking to fill a couple of splits for the next buy. I need someone to split another 1/3 of BZ‐CRPL (Best Maltz carapils), and looking to go 1/2 of 25 pd box on some Clear or Amber Belgian Candi Sugar. PM me if interested.

Yes, We are looking at Monday the 20th for pickup!

I'm working a bit late tonight so i may not get the chance to send PMs to everyone tonight. If not, they'll be out tomorrow! Start making plans now!

WHAT time is the pickup now and is the pickup location different? It's been a while since I got in on this buy, last location was discmakers

I was wondering how exactly splits work physically, would I need to bring containers to take my share or ...? Would me and the other person have to arrange pick up at the same time?

I was wondering how exactly splits work physically, would I need to bring containers to take my share or ...? Would me and the other person have to arrange pick up at the same time?

Exactly. Just bring a small scale and some buckets with lids. Then you take your portion and the other person gets theirs when they arrive.

Back