• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Nitro Equipment, CA area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im finding people all of the place in Bako now. I have a 5lb and a regulator. Let me check on the bottle though, it may be spoken for but if my buddy came up on one already i will give you a sweet deal

sounds good. i am near the airport but am on that side of town quite a bit. send me a PM when you are back and i will let you know on the status.

Supposed to do a batch with my buddy today, so i will find out if i can let the bottle go.

ive been getting it at Praxair. they have been charging me in the $8.50 range for 5#, and about $11.00 for 20#. i dont have a commercial account or anything so thats just full retail

I've been using Melo's. A 5# and 10# bottle of CO2 cost about the same to fill (~$12-15). They do not have a nitro/CO2 mix, but they do have argon/CO2, which is what I got last time; it was ~$13 for a 5# bottle (~20ft^3?).

Back