• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 5500 watt E-Keggle, Still Dragon Controller Kit, 1x HotPod, & Broken Therminator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuse88

Reaction score
Doing a little clean-out and upgrading so I am getting rid of a few things. I am willing to ship everything below, but local pick-up within an hour of 44004 is preferred. I was using the 5500 watt element on 120v (1375 watt draw) and it took roughly 2-3 hours to heat strike water on 120v.

Also willing to trade/put towards a brew stand (open to anything) or 120v E-Biab Controller. Please send a PM with any offers.

The following is for sale:

-5500 Watt E-Keggle with jacket, thermowell, 1 welded port, sight glass, 5500 watt SS element with enclosure, aluminum lid, and 120V cord. NOTE: All wiring will be disconnected and it is the responsibility of the buyer to hire a professional electrician to wire all components.$275.00

-Still Dragon Controller Kit (Small): Everything you need to build the controller minus the thermopaste. I just never ended up using this in my setup. $30.00

-Brewhardware Hot Pod Weldless: Hot Pod for weldless install. Includes Hot Pod, Nut, and O-Ring. $20.00

-Broken Therminator with backflush: Therminator ended up milding corroding (green) some due to accidental contact with the outside copper and a piece of stainless. I tried taking some measures to fix the corrosion to no luck. Maybe you will have better luck or have another use for it. 75.00

Please contact me with any questions. Cheers!

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

Can you show the therminator corrosion?

It's literally impossible to take photos of it since it can only be seen on the inner portions of the Wort In and Wort Out sides of the therminator. I attempted saving the therminator and during the cleaning process liquid that came out had a slight green tint to it.

It's literally impossible to take photos of it since it can only be seen on the inner portions of the Wort In and Wort Out sides of the therminator. I attempted saving the therminator and during the cleaning process liquid that came out had a slight green tint to it.

Green tea infused beer anyone?

Back