Tucker Max

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whattawort

Reaction score
Has anyone else read his stuff? I'm amazed this guy is still alive and kicking. In college he would have been my hero. I couldn't stop laughing at the buttsex and the Morimoto stories. If you love to read about drunkeness, debauchery, and general *****iness, pick up "Sloppy Seconds" and prepare yourself. Looks like I'll be making a few more "literary" purchases in the near future.

I read his first book (I hope they serve beer in hell) but haven't read anything since. I absolutely laughed my ass off at the sushi-pants/breathalzyer story and the story about crashing the girl's car into a donut shop. I'll have to grab the second book and see how it compares.

I read his stuff in college, awesome stuff.

Unfortunately my girlfriend read some of it recently and found out where I got some of my lines from. "wait a second, you used this line on me and I fell for it!" Lol

Ive read two of his books. Laughed my ass off. Especially the one where he ****s his pants and blames it on the girl he just slept with.

Ok, I'm downloading this RIGHT NOW!

Enjoy, but remember that you have been warned. Your ribs will hurt and anyone sitting close to you will think you've gone off the deep end. The quote in my signature is tame compared to most of his stuff.

Back