The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy August kids! School buses will be clogging up the roads all too soon.

The lazy little bastards. School busses... Pfffft!

When I was a kid we walked to school. 20 and a third miles each way. And that was after walking 8236.5646389 meters to church to be the alter boy for the six AM mass and then walking home(constantly looking over your left shoulder hoping Mrs Kuklinski dawdled talking to Fr. Menna after mass and would pull over and cut the trek short. We wore galoshes, PF Fliers and snowshoes. And when we HAD to cross a street we hustled our asses across. Knees to chest, dammit.

I wonder what ever happened to Mrs. Kuklinski’s daughter Caroline, my all time fav erotic dream co-star.

Last edited:
I married her.Ya,she made some bad choices in her life.Oh well.Holy Family School,Rockland Ma.Where was your school? I lived 2.5 miles from school and never took a bus.Walked every day rain or shine,snow up to my ass.

F’ing Millennials. No one left behind, can’t we all get along, all things to all people retards.,.

Spawn 1 is hatching (yes, I’m going to be a Grumpy) and I’m cooking the food for a fairly large BBQ gathering for their pahtay. Today I get a text from Spawn 2 requesting I modify the proposed Mac and Cheese dish to make it gluten and lactose free.

Gluten and lactose free macaroni and f’ing cheese?

There is nothing else IN mac and cheese besides gluten and lactose!

Maybe a bit of cayenne and nutmeg but that’s like 1%.

I called her up and told her that “No, I’m not doing that. Gluten and lactose free Mac and cheese is called salad

“But Sheila’s sister in law is gluten and lactose intolerant!”

“Let’s feed her peanuts and hope for the best.”

“ Oh no! She’s allergic to...”

Me interrupting her.. “ How did I know?”

Eh, just put a friggin sign on that real Mac n cheese stating said dish has gluten and real cheese. She can eat other stuff. My gosh, unless a person has celiacs gluten isn’t going to kill them. Fad food sensitivities. About as stupid as the woman that stuck an octopus on her face for a picture. Of course real allergies are another story...

Just use Cabot cheddar. It is lactose free. They have a recipe on their website. Use it all the time. They make really good gluten free pastas, just don’t cook it too long, and rinse the hell out of it after cooking.

Found in my closet....

IMG_3149.JPG

Back