My Ferm Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhltechie

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am still working out the kinks on the temp of my chamber but I figured I would post a few pics.

A pic of the cabinet...

ferm_chamber.jpg

The inside of the chamber...with a towel catching the drips from having to turn it almost off after being at 3 for a day.

ferm_chamber_inside.jpg

A pic of the lil fridge that is powering the chamber.

ferm_chamber_back.jpg

Just for kicks...I thought I would throw in a pic of the yeastie holder I made..lol

bb58a266.jpg

Thanks for all of your help along the way! I am certain I will be here with many more questions!

Thanks,

M

It looks doable.

BTW, have you noticed the new yeast vials are fatter and a bit more squat so the holes in the rack will need to be enlarged. I have to readjust mine also.

Ah man. No I have not noticed that. But the last few vials I have bought have a use by date of end of November so they wouldn't have been put lately. Guess I'll see later!

I got my controller and thermowell. My little cabinet holds the temp steady all day long. it's quite impressive considering how I made it!

Back