blog dedicated to snacks for beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! When playing WoW, I ALWAYS have to be eating something. Not good when you are drinking beer and trying to lose weight. Maybe it would work better if I played "Run Around the Block a Few Times' instead!

Home made potato chips hit the spot when I have oil in the turkey fryer. I like my fairly thick so I set the mandolin to about 1/8".

What? Of course I use that 7G pot that came with the kit for frying turkeys...

it's much too small for beer.

Site looks great! I'm going to make the cheese triangles this weekend!

Nice! When playing WoW, I ALWAYS have to be eating something.

I'm right there with you dude. Before my Tauren Druid and I parted ways, I ALWAYS went through a box of Cheez-Its in an all-WoW weekend.

Lightly oil a cookie sheet and then take some Parmesan cheese and make a bunch of little piles. Throw it into the oven until they melt down and brown. Take out and let cool. They are crunch, salty, and cheesy, the perfect beer snack

So, did you make them? How did you like the result?

Didn't get a chance to this past weekend. I will soon. Instead, while brewing on Sunday, my friend and I got a bucket of fried chicken and he whipped up some cheesy grits. Holy smokes they were good.

I'll get around to making them one of these days. They look great!

Latest posts

Back