group buy perlick 425ss faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggoodman

Reaction score
*****this will be for the new 525SS taps all the pricing info is the same.**********
*********total order may be cut off at 44 units due to time constraints im working with******

MANF. WEBSITE http://www.perlick.com/pdf-files/Perlick_TAPPING_WISDOM_SS.pdf

I was about to oder som faucets and noticed the discount if I order 25 or more. I just participated in a group buy for tail gate locks and it went well so i figured why not try it here.

I want to do a group buy on perlick ss faucets. I am ordering 6 if we can get 25 or more the price is 23.75 each. Plus shipping to you.(not sure what that will be)
If you were to buy 1 from Rapids whole sale it is (28.99 +9.99sh)38.90 each shipped to 32308

Payment Due ASAP.

If you and your neighbor want some please combine your order to me and work it out amongst yourselves.

My ebay ID is (Wcraige12) feel free to check me out or contact me through ebay to confirm my email address. and view my feedback

See other post ON PAGE 3

Im moving to juneau Ak soon so rest asured this project will be hapening on time and straglers will miss out.

ok i could possibly do 12, what would my total cost with shipping to nashville be? surely shipping wont be 3 to 4 bucks a piece if you can pile them all in one box?

Where are you located? I wonder if local pickup is a possibility. I may be interested in as many as 8 in Raleigh, NC but would prefer to split shipping as many ways as possible.

im in tallahassee florida, guy at rapids indicated he's been told next month for a while and i want my taps sooner rather than later. have no idea how much they weigh but I have no problem with piling them in one box and shiping them out(thats what i was intending to do. I was just throwing the $3-4 for the guy that only wants one. I'll hapily scan in Adobe PDF's of shipping receipts

12x23.75=285($10-12) to ship to nashville based on 11lbs box ups ground, assuming they weigh 0.75lbs a piece.
8 to 27601Zip code is 9.50-10.50 ups ground
once I get them in I'll make one trip to the UPS store for estimates then one trip to ship them all out.

They actually have the 525SS in stock. Just called and confirmed. I'd switch over to the 525's.

EDIT:My back order shipped yesterday.

If you are going to bulk buy the 525's, I'll take two faucets and can pick them up from you in Tallahassee. :D

Dont know kinda worried they'll suck or have some defect not yet discovered, but I'll call and look into it.

I bet you could ship two in a USPS small flat rate box, and a bunch 6-8+ in a fixed rate box. The small boxes are $5 and the standard boxes are about $10 in shipping with the boxes included free.

I think I'd buy at least 2, maybe 4.

I may be interested in 2 of them. I would contact the supplier and tell them you are doing a group buy on a forum and give them the link to here. You might be able to work a better deal. This is how we do it on other forums I am on. They usually give a break at say 25-50-75 etc. This would give more incentive to get more people and great advertisement for whichever vendor you may choose. I would check with vendors here as well as it would be nice to support a forum vendor.

It will be some work for you to ship them all out once the order does come in. I would use USPS only so you don't have to run around to multiple places just to ship. I'm sure you can get a lot of faucets in the large flat rate box. Flat rate is cheaper if you pay and print online then the USPS will come to your house and pick them up.

Maybe another forum member near you could help with the shipping once they do come in.

Just some thoughts.

Jason

I would be game for 3 at this price... Sorry for the uninformed question, but I am about to build my collar. Aside from the faucet itself what other stuff would I need to hook the faucet (as in is a shank and tap handle included and is there anything else I need?) up to my line and have it working?

I wanted to say that when I suggested using a vendor from the site I was not suggesting myself as I do not offer this type of thing, just wanted to put that out there.
Thanks
Jason

Can I get in on this as well? I'll take 2. Been wanting to upgrade to Perlick's for a while, after reading so many great reviews.

PM me please if you wish to be included in the group buy and if you dont see your name on the list in the first post your not included....

Since it looks like we are getting some serious numbers have you contacted the company to see if we could get a further discount? Even another buck or two off each faucet would be nice...

Since it looks like we are getting some serious numbers have you contacted the company to see if we could get a further discount? Even another buck or two off each faucet would be nice...

I wouldn't call 39 a serious number, but yes i have asked. I've Even called perlick to inquire about ordering 100 or more and cutting out the middle man. the lead time for more than 44 is more than I can accommodate at the moment.

With regard to shipping, on the advise of members here and others more exsperianced than I, im going to go with usps flate rate shipping boxes.
3 taps will fit in the small( boxes, 4-8 medium box.

Small box(4.95+7.5%sales tax)
Meduim(11.95+tax)

******include your HBT user id with your payment***** other wise i dont know whose Paying me.

CLOSED
totals for taps mailed to your door. Please send funds via paypal to [email protected] . Make sure you include your HBT user name, and address, so i can mark you as Paid.

Name qty total (including paypal fee) (feel free to check my math)
ggoodman 9 $213.75---Paid
Sean 1 $30.21------Paid
Clutchdude 2 $54.65------pAID
avasserfi 3 $79.10----paid
juvinious 5 $135.72
bad coffe 2 $54.65----Paid
thedude 2 $54.65----Paid
p4ck37p1mp 6 $160.15----pAID
Simps984 2 $54.65------Paid
Irr81765 2 $54.65
triathlete 4 $111.27
MrShake 2 $54.65
Stumonk3y 2 $59.05
ICE9 2 $54.65-----PAID
Stinkonamonkey 3 $79.10-----PAID
Opherman47 5 $135.72-----PAID
Nova 3 $79.09-------PAID
total units paid for 34 @44 ORDER WILL BE PLACED. I have worked out the same price for additional units but there will be a 3-5 week wait to get them from Perlick.

just paid 135.72 for 5, to your paypal... your inbox is full so here is the message i tried to send you.... " hey i just paid you for 5 135.72 same price as juvi's my shipping address is 4915 Darlington Drive
Nashville TN 37211..... cheers look forward to hearing from you

payment sent! thanks man!

you'll find shipping address in your e-mail. PM me if you need anything else!

Latest posts

Back