What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking this little gem ...actually a really solid RIS.

Man, if you like that then you're going to think Hel & Verdoemenis is amazing. Seriously, if you have access to it.. Pick one up. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Man, if you like that then you're going to think Hel & Verdoemenis is amazing. Seriously, if you have access to it.. Pick one up. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent from the Bat Cave

O don't think I saw it yet. We just started getting these from Shelton brothers. I will keep my eyes peeled tho. Thanks for the heads up! :ban:

Not great...actually not even good.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397181504.745487.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Long Trail Limbo IPA which turned out to be much much better than I thought it would be.
uuuuuuuummmmmm beer

Hello my name is Drizzt and I have a brewing addiction.

Hopbloem from Ithacas Box of Belgians. Really fantastic Belgo IPA here. Tastes like Nelson Sauvin which are great with Belgian yeast. Another great Ithaca brew, thaks Eric!

Very, very nice beer. Along the same lines as their Broadside, but smaller. Which is to be expected. On the richer/fuller/more caramel end of the spectrum. Makes for a better ESB than it does a smaller Bitter though.

20140410_224753[1].jpg

Bomber of FermentNEthings Bourbon Breakfast BBA imperial stout. Delicious!! Bourbon up front but nice chocolate, vanilla and French oak. Great job on this! Thanks Eric.

Coffee and lots of it. Need to get better before BBQ sauce competition tomorrow. After kids are off to school: NAP!!!

$10 from Founders http://foundersbrewing.com/store/kbs-glass/
Fairly cheap for Spiegelau crystal

Agreed. Then there is $11.95 shipping. :(

Wow.. You guys up early, or late?
In between. Sleeping then up, then sleeping. Not idea and makes me sleepy.
A smoothie then coffee, Friday doesn't mean much when you gotta work on Saturday,FML
You seem to work a fair amount of Saturdays. :(
Coffee and lots of it. Need to get better before BBQ sauce competition tomorrow. After kids are off to school: NAP!!!
Uhh what? BBQ sauce? Where?
Getting ready for bachelor party weekend!

Lightweight!

Congrats though!

Coke.

Back