You don't mess with the Zohan??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should wait till Sandler is dead, then buy the DVD real cheap, then burn it.

On the whole, Sandler is a tool but I won't discount every movie he's in due to Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, and Punch Drunk Love. In this case though, Zohan will wait for Netflix.

from the previews i've seen, i think it actually looks pretty funny. looks better than some of the other crap he's put out lately, anyway. but i won't be rushing out to the theaters, that's for sure. i'll probably wait for download :D

On the whole, Sandler is a tool but I won't discount every movie he's in due to Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, and Punch Drunk Love. In this case though, Zohan will wait for Netflix.

-1. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy. Will not rush the theater, but will not wait for the D/L.

The story is silly, it is loaded with sexual humor, potentially offensive stereotypes, kung fu movie spoofing (and a hot chick).. and I thought it was stupid but funny.

I liked it, If you like Sandler movies you will like it. I thought it was worth the matinee price.
Depends on what you like, personally The last movie I liked that won an award or got critical acclaim was Lord of the Rings.

My Litmus test has nothing to do with the technical crap reviewers look at.
If it is a drama and holds my interest, a comedy that makes me laugh, or an action/adventure film that keeps me staring at the screen it was a good movie.

If I walk out wanting to see a sequel it was a great movie..
This one had me laughing. overall rating = good

i thought it was ok....got a few good laughs.....wont be a classic...wouldnt say its worth paying to see on the big screen but prolly worth renting.....course since the wife took a second job at the movie theater i havent had to pay to go to the movies so since i aint paying to see them they arent required to impress the hell out of me anymore....though if yah have a low tolerance for racial stereotype kinda humor you prolly wont like it....

Heck yeah! Steotype humour! Prolly won't be as good as Blazing Saddles though. Now THAT was some non-PC humour there.

I probably wont' see it in the theaters, because I'm usually too busy to watch all the flicks. I'll go out to see the best ones in a digital theater. The ones that require large screen, big sound and crystal clear. Mostly FX movies.

There is nothing I will go to the theater for. Thats a rant I won't go on right now, but I really do wait for the DVD on anything I want to see...

Just finished watching it at work at watch-movies.net
It was worth it passing the day at work. Wouldn't pay theater prices. Typical Sandler movie but not as funny really as Happy Gilmore or his early ones.
I'll have to check out picturepubpizza. Another free site? watch-movies.net is pretty good. Definitely bootlegged.

Edit went to their website. Looks like an actual place.

Back