How Stuff Works - Discovery Channel programs beer making episode Dec 18

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to catch it while waiting to pitch my yeast. It was somewhat informative, but not anymore than HBT.

We should get the most experienced HBTers, take the video, and have them dub over the annoying voice, and give more specific information.

I personally liked hearing the Budvar guy talk about "drinkability." Nice to hear the term used to describe something that is actually "drinkable."

The narrator sounds like he belongs in the next Clerks movie. I hate when that happens.

I hate you for mentioning this ;) I didn't realize that you meant he sounded like one of the two actual "Clerks." When I watched the show everytime I heard the narrator I kept waiting for Jay and Silent Bob show up. It was very distracting.

I totally agree. I love most KS work, especially Mallrats and Dogma, the narrator was my least favorite character in any of his movies anyway.

Back