• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB L6-30 turn lock flanged outlet and 10/4 wire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
Am almost done putting together my control panel and I need a few more items. I am looking to see if anyone has some they are no longer going to need

Leviton L6-30 turn lock flanged outlet
About 30 ft of 10/4 wire
10/3 wire for both kettles
Spa panel

Thanks in advance

Am almost done putting together my control panel and I need a few more items. I am looking to see if anyone has some they are no longer going to need

Leviton L6-30 turn lock flanged outlet
About 30 ft of 10/4 wire
10/3 wire for both kettles
Spa panel

Thanks in advance

I have 10/3 romex if that is what you are looking for which is two hots neutral and ground. Im not sure if thats what you meant by 10/4 wire. Sjoow would call this 10/4 but romex calls it 10/3

I need it to make the cord to plug in my control panel. I'm not an electrical guy so I don't know of that is safe, if there is someone that knows I would appreciate the info

Back