Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather see a "how do you get the stella logo off your goblet" thread.

I've got two of the larger Stella "Chalice" glasses W/O logo but with the gold rim and embossed stems. I also have the same size glass as the "free" with a different logo design. I like the ones with the logo better and won't try to remove it. But I probably have over 50 beer glasses with various logos on them. The logos add character to them.

unionrdr said:
Ah,gotcha. :D But still,even if it's free,it's still my chit,mang!:mug: Can't wait till beer time to get a pick of it with the last bottle of her latest brew.

I hear ya. I didn't even get mine. My uncle just gave me a sixer of Stella. If I don't get my chit, i'm dumping them.

I feel ya man. Ain't notin worse den gettin ripped off mon. Ireeee! Here's hopin it finally finds it's way home. I'm surprised mine did,they even left off the last 2 numbers of my address. Hey,I know it's a lot of work to process,but dang...

still waiting for mine my wife got hers 3 weeks ago we ordered the same day,im starting to think it will not come oh well easy come easy go

well enough bitching just got it in the mail

Ugh. Just read the fine print. The offer was good through yesterday. Talk about bad timing for reading this thread.

I shot a couple pics last evening of my free chalice with my wife's summer shandy. I'm going to post a new thread in the pic forum. So post those pics of your chalice with your home brew in it!
** Thread title is stella chalice home brew.

If you go to the site it say to input the promotional code. But if I can call then I should be set. We just bought that lager and no code on the bottle. Imm give them a call. Thanks:mug:

Someone should change thread title to put new readers out of the brief fantasy of a free Chalice/glass.

Formerly Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Got mine a couple days ago. Got to love a free beer glass. I'll probably give it my buddy so he'll have a set. He's a Stella fan more than me anyway.

Looks like an oportunity to get a 2nd chalice so we can both have one. Haven't had stella in a while anyway. Buffalo wild wings had it on tap.

So we should go to the store and write down a bunch of codes. :drunk:

Stellaartois.com is giving a Stella Artois Custom Engraved Chalice for $0.00 w/ code.
Look for specially marked packages of Stella Artois to receive your promotional code, or, to request a free Code without making a purchase, hand print your first and last name, complete mailing address (no PO Boxes), and age on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your request into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Stella Artois Custom Engraved Chalice Code Request, PO Box 750198, El Paso, TX 88575-0198. Only one (1) request per envelope. Limit one (1) Code request per person. Requests must be received by March 15, 2012. Neither the Sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail or Code requests.

I ordered 2 to the same address (stupid). Got one within a few weeks, never got the other. My wife has used this thing about a hundred times already, so I'd say it was worth it.

Back