Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VictimKBrew

Reaction score
Done some searching but haven't found much. Anyone know of a good:

1) Do it yourself site to build my own tap handle
2) Website to buy "original" tap handles (besides bevfactory, kegconnection, etc) I'd love a Virginia Tech one.

i was on ebay recently looking for tap handles they had some college handles. don't remember which ones. try there if you haven't already. i found that an old pool cue i had screwed on to my tap perfectly. looks kinda silly, but its fun until i find one that i really like.

I got mine custom made...its fantastic...

24337_728091362038_12701072_41135749_2654119_n.jpg

just wish my ACC team was doin as well as yours...

Nice collection BSBrewer! What size is that decal in the middle? I've been looking for some blank ones to put some custom vinyl stickers in, but I don't want to get the stickers too large and have to cut off a logo.

Check these people out:

http://www.marksupikco.com

Theyre right down the road from me in Baltimore and it looks like they do amazing work. Ive been holding off in ordering just yet, but see their work all around town. I figured I would hold off until I get my Beverage Air outfitted for 10 lines before I got Tap Handles. Hope this helps.

Back