• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Perlick CO2 Regulators w/Mounting Plates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, would these all attach to one CO2 canister? Am I right in thinking this would be for a three-keg setup, each with its own custom pressure and a single CO2?

Would you consider shipping to Canada through USPS?

So, would these all attach to one CO2 canister? Am I right in thinking this would be for a three-keg setup, each with its own custom pressure and a single CO2?

Would you consider shipping to Canada through USPS?

Yes, you connect this to your primary regulator and set each keg to it's own pressure all from one co2 tank.

I'd ship to Canada if you want to pay the extra. They weigh 10lbs each, plus the weight of packing material shipping from 64055. I'll check if one will fit in a large flat rate box.

Possibly interested, Sent PM

PM coming back at ya.

One more note. These use a handle with I believe 12 points. I will include a couple of handles with each one. The handles I have did not come with them, they are from old price pfister faucets, but work perfectly.

Latest posts

Back