First label, thoughts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishgurl4

Reaction score
Put this label together using GIMP. Thoughts? :)

DPAFinal.png

I would choose a different font for the abv/unfiltered etc. The 5.9% looks like 59%. Why the government warning? I would also center the brew company and the pale ale. Other than that, it looks pretty good

djsethall said:
I would choose a different font for the abv/unfiltered etc. The 5.9% looks like 59%. Why the government warning? I would also center the brew company and the pale ale. Other than that, it looks pretty good

Scratch gov warning..you have bigger problems if you are giving out to them! I like the contrast!

I might change the color of the background picture (the street sign), to give it a little more of its original color. The classic look works well, but IMO the sign should stand out a bit more. Overall design is nice though!

Agree with changing the font on the abv line. Instead of changing the color on the sign though I would up the opacity of the sign layer. Or stack two layers of the sign on top of each other and use a layer effect like color burn on the top sign layer to bring it out further.

Latest posts

Back