South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 11!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:D--Here we go with round 11!--:D
Our 1yr group buy anniversary!​

THIS GROUP BUY HAS BEEN FILLED!

We need 84 bags of grain to complete this order OR 81 bags and some misc items... that's right, 2 PALLETS!
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order because the pricing reflected in the sales book if not our pricing.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
Thursday, January 27th @ 7PM

Current Order: 84 Bags
lordura [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-WHT
ferman [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW
BoundForBeer [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x BZ-WHT, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2x BZ-PILS
steveo929 [PAID]: 1/2x BZ-WHT, 1/2x BZ-MUNH
infection [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW
gungadin [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW
Dschuetz [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x TF-WHET, 2x CM-PALE, 3x CM-WHET, 1/3x CM-RYEM
sockevi [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/2x BZ-WHET
doughj1466 [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x TF-MOPA
b0r0da [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW, 1/2 x FB-C120
Ty5592 [PAID]: 1/2x FB-C80, 1/3x CM-RYEM(2/3), 1/4 x FB-C120
chrisdb [PAID]: 3x FB-PALE, 1x FB-CAMB
BigGreen [PAID]: 1x GW-C60, 1x BR-PL-D50
indigi [PAID]:1x FB-PILS, 1x TF-MOPA, 1/2x BZ-VIEN
longke [PAID]: 1x TF-MOPA, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1x CM-WHET
dquattrone [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-WHT
defenestrate [PAID]: 1x BZ-PILS, 1/2x BZ-VIEN, 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1x CM-RYEM, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2 BZ-DWHT
ryan0914 [PAID]: 3x CM-2ROW, 2x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-MUNH, 1/2x BZ-WHET
TenaciousJ [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x BZ-PILS
OLDBREW [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2 BZ-DWHT, 1/2x FB-C80, 1/3x CM-RYEM, 1/4 x FB-C120
Martin2D [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x TF-MOPA, 1x BZ-VIEN
asomers [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW
Sergood [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW
k4141222 [PAID]: 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-PALE
dzlater [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW
rtt121 [PAID]: 6x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-WHT, 1x GW-C60, 1x TF-MOPA, 1x FB-CHOC, 1x-BD BLCK, 1x TF-AMBR

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $4/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  3. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  4. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  5. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

Franco-Belges pale ale and caramel amber please!
3 bags FB-PALE
1 bag FB-CAMB
I'll split the caramel amber if anyone is interested.. if not I'll take the full bag

1 x FB-PILS
1 x TF-MOPA

I'd also be interested in splitting a bag of Vienna and some flaked or torrefied wheat.

Thanks for the heads up.
Put me down for 1xTF-MOPA and 1xBZ-MUNH

Anyone want to split a bag of acidulated?

Gimmie 1 x BZ-VIEN as well, I'll take the whole bag if nobody wants to split it.

edit: to update, if anyone wants to split some torrefied/flaked wheat or Special B, I'm in.

Hey guys, I have not ordered with you before, but I am finally starting to go AG and want to stock up on some grains.
put me in for 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS & 1x BZ-WHT

Hey guys, I have not ordered with you before, but I am finally starting to go AG and want to stock up on some grains.
put me in for 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS & 1x BZ-WHT

200 pounds of grain for a new all grainer... zappoww. bring it!

When will round 12 be? I might have to skip this one and get on next round. I have all my kegs full and 7 fermenting.:mug:

Gimmie 1 x BZ-VIEN as well, I'll take the whole bag if nobody wants to split it.

edit: to update, if anyone wants to split some torrefied/flaked wheat or Special B, I'm in.

i'll split the viena with you!!

Still out there if anyone wants to 50/50 a bag of BZ-PILS

i'll take that half pils as well

i'll also take 2 CM-2ROW
1 CM-WHET
1 CM-RYEM

barely got in on this, i've been waiting for it and it went crazy fast! awesome... gotta get back up to jersey for the real grain deals:rockin:

that should take it to 42 right?

edit- if anyone wants to split munich i would jump on that too

just incase you can add more on to it or if there is room ill do
1 CM-2ROW
1 BD-MOPA
1 CM-MUNH
im not sure how many more bags you need to get the next stage of shipping discounts but i might know a couple people that might be interested in some bags.
But hopefully I'm not too late

i'll split the viena with you!!

i'll take that half pils as well

i'll also take 2 CM-2ROW
1 CM-WHET
1 CM-RYEM

barely got in on this, i've been waiting for it and it went crazy fast! awesome... gotta get back up to jersey for the real grain deals:rockin:

that should take it to 42 right?

edit- if anyone wants to split munich i would jump on that too
I'll split the Munich I put in earlier if'n you're still interested.

Judging by the description, can I assume CM-2ROW is a pretty decent versitile malt? I'm planning to brew a ton of beer for my wedding and think I can save some money here. probably doing an IPA, Kolsch and something else.

Am I reading this correctly: 55# bag is around $27?

Judging by the description, can I assume CM-2ROW is a pretty decent versitile malt? I'm planning to brew a ton of beer for my wedding and think I can save some money here. probably doing an IPA, Kolsch and something else.

Am I reading this correctly: 55# bag is around $27?

cant be much more versatile than 2 row... as you can see almost everyone has CM 2 row

just incase you can add more on to it or if there is room ill do
1 CM-2ROW
1 BD-MOPA
1 CM-MUNH
im not sure how many more bags you need to get the next stage of shipping discounts but i might know a couple people that might be interested in some bags.
But hopefully I'm not too late

I may know some other brewers as well that might be interrested but I will not be able to contact them untill next week.

I'll let lordura be the judge, but by the looks of this group buy we might be able to pull off 2 pallets. Personally I wasn't expecting grain for several weeks and could wait for 2 to be filled. Might save folks a few cents and let a few others participate that might have missed this one. thoughts?

I think closest grain to Special B they have is MFB Caramel Munich 120.
If you're ever going to get this one I'll split it with you.

Back