Source for ventmatics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billtzk

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time sourcing eight Ventmatic forward sealing faucets. I can find Perlick forward seal in a number of places, but everyone seems to be out of stock on the Ventmatic. I gather they've been discontinued due to some patent issue.

Does anyone know of a source for obtaining eight of them?

I want the Ventmatic because I prefer the appearance and it has better machining than the Perlick. If I can't find eight of them then I'll just go with Perlick. It'll save me a few bucks anyway.

EDIT: Also, if anyone knows who has the lowest price stainless shanks, please let me know.

I've seen some on eBay from time to time - about $60 each, I think. I don't know of any other source (apart from craigslist and the like).

Ventmatics are gone. No longer to be had. I would search high and low if you really want them. I think there is one and only one left. I just saw it on ebay. They come up once in a while. The manufacturer is no longer able to make them due to a patent issue and now the original patent owner has the patent but knowing him, he doesn't have the funds to produce them. He faught tooth and nail to to get the patent back which will take them off the market forever. Buy some Perlick foward sealing faucets instead. We will have them in stock soon.

Forrest

Back