• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Faucets and shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyksman

Reaction score
I would like to buy 10 faucets and shankes. The shanks need to be at least
4". I am building a new keezer which will have 14 faucets. I have 4 and need 10 more. Direct email [email protected]
Thanks

Standard will work for now. I will probably up grade later. I just want to get this going for now. Its a big chunck of change setting up one this big. Will probably up grade later a little at a time. Will probably end up with perlick in the end. Wife says i am spending too much money. But 3 or 4 will be dedicated to soda.
Thanks for the reply.

Do you plan on actually having all 14 active with different beers? (At the same time) Sorry, just curious. Do you run a microbrew or is this for fun home use? I find it hard keeping up with the four taps I have but I'd love to see an active 14 tap setup!!!

Homebrew club? That would kick ass!

Do you plan on actually having all 14 active with different beers? (At the same time) Sorry, just curious. Do you run a microbrew or is this for fun home use? I find it hard keeping up with the four taps I have but I'd love to see an active 14 tap setup!!!

Homebrew club? That would kick ass!

10 for beer and 4 for soda. I am a member of a club.

Back