The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just south of NEK. I am up in the kingdom quite a bit for work. I am just off 91 on the Connecticut river. I don't get over to Stowe quite as much.

All right. Look. I feel bad. Not for 86ing you from Masstoberfest. It's my party and I'll kick out any arsehole I wanna

And not because a ton of people have come to me and said, "Hey Paul, don't you think you we're a little hard on the Rookie last night?" Because that didn't happen. Once. Melana left you a bowl of milk out by the trash cans but that's as far as it went.

And it CERTAINLY isn't because I'm buying the new touchy-feely, geeky Christmas-sweater wearing act of yours. You know it's all an act and you really, deep down in your heart of hearts hate having to pretend to not be a dbag. We know it too and no one is buying it,

And it ABSOLUTELY isnt because the whole thing ended up here on the board, out in the open. I 86'd you in a PM. I didn't eviserate you in public. The fact that you didn't just accept it and STFU proved my point. That was apparently lost on you. Go figure.

But it's been bugging the **** out of me that ...

1. I let you piss me off as much as you do.

2. I let my emotion get the best of my reason and I 86'd you. That goes against the spirit of Masstoberfest.

3. See part 2 of Section 3. I violated my own concept of Masstoberfest. Masstoberfest is a gathering of Massachusetts home brewers, coming together in friendship to brew, drink and eat. Put the petty bull**** aside and brew beer.

So....

Gulp.

I take it back.

You're welcome to come to my home and to Masstoberfest. I'm not going to kiss you on the farking lips or hold your hand and sing Kumbaya when you arrive but if you're around you are welcome to come.

All the rest of you STFU.

All right. Look. I feel bad. Not for 86ing you from Masstoberfest. It's my party and I'll kick out any arsehole I wanna

And not because a ton of people have come to me and said, "Hey Paul, don't you think you we're a little hard on the Rookie last night?" Because that didn't happen. Once. Melana left you a bowl of milk out by the trash cans but that's as far as it went.

And it CERTAINLY isn't because I'm buying the new touchy-feely, geeky Christmas-sweater wearing act of yours. You know it's all an act and you really, deep down in your heart of hearts hate having to pretend to not be a dbag. We know it too and no one is buying it,

And it ABSOLUTELY isnt because the whole thing ended up here on the board, out in the open. I 86'd you in a PM. I didn't eviserate you in public. The fact that you didn't just accept it and STFU proved my point. That was apparently lost on you. Go figure.

2. I let my emotion get the best of my reason and I 86'd you. That goes against the spirit of Masstoberfest.

3. See part 2 of Section 3. I violated my own concept of Masstoberfest. Masstoberfest is a gathering of Massachusetts home brewers, coming together in friendship to brew, drink and eat. Put the petty bull**** aside and brew beer.

So....

Gulp.

I take it back.

You're welcome to come to my home and to Masstoberfest. I'm not going to kiss you on the farking lips or hold your hand and sing Kumbaya when you arrive but if you're around you are welcome to come.

tl;dr

So....

Gulp.

I take it back.

You know, he would've stood outside your window with his hands and nose pressed up against it until you've let him in..

Thanks for the re-invite, and although I would love to stop by and meet some people and drink great beer and eat some good hog, I made other plans since I was 86'd. I am headed to the BC Vs Florida state game with my father in law. Again, thanks for the offer. Hopefully I will be able to make it next time

oh ya, Happy 2nd anniversary to me. 2 years ago, on the beach in aruba, my wife decided to say I do. probably the dumbest decision of her life

Unless someone shows up with a VW Microbus full of temporarily live strippers with ten toes apiece there ain't gonna be no spit swapping ' on my farkin' driveway,

Listen up Rook, just cause I loosened my death grip on your throat doesn't mean I want to hear anything coming out of your yap besides gasping for air. A stay of execution doesn't come with an invite to date the Governor's daughter. I'm already getting death threats for rescinding the ban.

(No. I'm nor kidding.)

So....

Gulp.

I take it back.

PTN is correct. Rookie should show up. He's been too hesitant in how he presents himself. Kind sweet Rookie? or dbag Rookie? Show up and crank up ComcastRookie to 11 and let everyone see the real Rookie. What could go wrong?

Back