What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
It's a cheap beer. Cool bottle and tastey.

Next Cafe racer 15, North Coast class 88 bw, Anderson Valley BB stout

It's definitely cheap, but it's not bad.

By the way, you do know I hate you for all the good beer you're having today. ;)

A Tired hands / Jackie Os collaboration

ForumRunner_20131123_155835.jpg

Life of the Mind B3. Dry hopped this batch with citra, mosaic, and galaxy. Freakin good. Might go back to flaked wheat rather malted next time, but the hops are dialed.

image-3112258972.jpg

TNGabe said:
Life of the Mind B3. Dry hopped this batch with citra, mosaic, and galaxy. Freakin good. Might go back to flaked wheat rather malted next time, but the hops are dialed.

That looks real good and I love the sound of that hop combo.

Moving on to a Bell's Two Hearted. So happy that Bell's is distributing to New York. These ones are a little past their prime (forgot to check bottle date) but still so delicious so I'm not complaining.

Got to try my first 6er of that and it was a pretty good. Had 2 of the Bell's Amber at some dive bar earlier with my future BIL and thought it was pretty tasty, especially at $3 per pint. At home now having a celebration.

Finally a cold day in Austin, so I just opened this to warm me up. I went a little crazy with the pour. This is even after letting it sit for a few minutes.

photo 5.jpg

Brew house brown from Real Ale.

Just finished making the first step of my starter for the porter I'm making Monday.

Also, I might have a brewing problem:

ForumRunner_20131123_174930.png

No more space in the beer closet.

A Tired hands / Jackie Os collaboration

Lizard Queen?

Brew house brown from Real Ale.

Just finished making the first step of my starter for the porter I'm making Monday.

Also, I might have a brewing problem:

No more space in the beer closet.

I don't know. I bet I could fit two more cases in there! ;)

Back