Everything went perfect!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octang

Reaction score
What a great feeling! I had such a good time brewing today. This was my second batch and the recipe I used was a little more complicated that my first one, but everything went off without a hitch!

The first batch I brewed had a few mishaps and things I wish I did differently, but I learned from them and spent a lot of time studying and researching since then and it appears as though I am learning!

Brewing was not only fun today, but also stress free and relaxing. It is nice to have the piece of mind to know that you are doing everything by the book and you don't have to second guess everything you do. Thanks for the help you guys have given me so far, I'm having a blast!

I know this thread doesn't serve any practical purpose, but I wanted to share my excitement.

/carry on

Congrats, Octang!

I can relate to the feeling of satisfaction of a good brew day...and not being able to explain it friends/family who are not home brewers.

We get it though! Have fun.

I make my friends listen to me talk about home brewing while they're drinking my home brew... I think it softens the blow.

Contrats on the brew session! What did you brew?

Funny - I think all my brew sessions have been stress free and relaxing - but I'm sure that's because I adhere to homebrewing rule #1 - relax and have a home brew! =D

I make my friends listen to me talk about home brewing while they're drinking my home brew... I think it softens the blow.

Contrats on the brew session! What did you brew?

I brewed a clone of Magic Hat #9.

Last year I lived out in Washington D.C. for a while and that was my favorite beer to drink out there. Since I cannot get it where I live currently, I thought it would be a lot of fun to brew up my own batch of it! I'm certainly looking forward to trying it.

I had a similar motivation for starting to home brew. I lived in Kalamazoo, Mi for 4 years (MI for 25) and drank a fair bit of Bell's while I was there. Now I live in Oregon and can't get it.

Back