I need a Home Brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been able to brew in over 3 years. My first batch back is now in the secondary. I was going to keep it in the secondary for a week and then place it in the fridge for another week. I can't wait any longer. It is done fermenting so I think I will refrigerate tomorrow and keg it this Sunday.
It may not be the best but it gets me some home brew a week earlier. ;)

RichBrewer said:
I haven't been able to brew in over 3 years. My first batch back is now in the secondary. I was going to keep it in the secondary for a week and then place it in the fridge for another week. I can't wait any longer. It is done fermenting so I think I will refrigerate tomorrow and keg it this Sunday.
It may not be the best but it gets me some home brew a week earlier. ;)

It's tough to wait, isn't it? I'll tell you what, though, I see that your primary is now empty. If you are that hard up for a homebrew you'd better get something going in there soon, eh?

mmditter said:
It's tough to wait, isn't it? I'll tell you what, though, I see that your primary is now empty. If you are that hard up for a homebrew you'd better get something going in there soon, eh?

I will be brewing as soon as I can which will be in about 11 days. I've got to figure out how to get ahead of this. :)

Latest posts

Back